Sunday 3 December 2017

Falling in Love with Now

             



Welcome to my last blog for 2017!

Recently, I came across an audio on the internet of Esther Hicks (who channels the collective energy of Abraham   http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php)

It was a talk about being in love with the now and the positive effect it can have on our lives.

Although not a new concept, it struck a chord in me.

Personally, I find I need consistent inspiration to remind me of the truth that I already know.

The theme of the talk was about how many of us often say to ourselves and those who will listen, I need this, I don't have that, when will I get the money, the love, the job etc?  How many of us get caught up in what we lack rather than what we have? We all do, sometimes, but isn't it great we have the power to shift our perspective when we get a wake up call or are reminded to focus on what we do have.

According to Abraham, when we fall in love with now, it creates a whole new vibration in our personal energy field that then echos out into the universe. We can then be delightfully surprised in the creative ways that the universe will respond. Most likely in wonderful ways we never contemplated.

So what is being in love with the now?  Perhaps it is seeing the good traits in ourselves and others, noticing when a beautiful bird is nearby, acknowledging a new day with thanks and being grateful for simple things like running water and food on the table. Perhaps even when we don't feel happy, we can be glad that we have the capacity to feel and process a myriad of emotions.




We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, but sometimes I think we should.  A day to be grateful is a reminder to focus on what we have and not what we don't have and whatever we focus on we attract more of.

And at the end of our lives, I believe that these are the moments that will matter.

As 2017 draws to a close, rather than be happy that the crazy, kooky year it was is over, I also want to be thankful for all the special moments I experienced.

Sending you all great love and hoping you can fall in love with your now, even for a moment here and there.

See you in 2018!

                                                ______________________________________

Below are some of your questions answered.
If you would like to ask a question email me at info@lizwintermedium.com
I publish my Blog on the first Monday of each month.

Question
Can I please ask about my work, any employment changes early 2018 and also if there are any messages from my dog Benny who is an angel now?
Miss F 

Answer 
Dear Miss F,

I sense an older gentleman around you in Spirit who I feel is going back a generation or two, he is connected to the name Jim perhaps. He shows me the end of January and I feel something is moving for you around then in terms of change of job or information coming to you that you need to make decisions. He senses your excitement and says to tell you to hang in there, change is on its way. I feel he has Benny with him who now has much energy and is jumping around in a field of daisies. Big hugs from all in Spirit who love you dearly. 
                                              _________________________________ 

Question
I'm just wondering if I will ever have another baby (I'd love one more child!). I have 2 sons aged 5 & 14. I'd so love to have a third!
Belinda

Answer 
Dear Belinda,

I sense a team of three beautiful guardian angels around you and I get that one of them is called Stella (I know that sounds a bit odd but had to mention it anyway, sometimes angel names can be quite plain, not necessarily exotic) 
They said you are a happy mother and a gift to your children. There is an opportunity in the next year or two to have another but it will be your choice to go forward. I feel the angels message is not to worry about the future as there is a perfect plan for you and your family that will unfold sooner rather than later. 

                                       ___________________________________________________

Question 
After a very happy whirlwind beginning, my relationship came to an abrupt stop. Do you see it continuing? What really happened?” Signed, sad. 

Answer 
Dear Sad, 

I am so sorry you are feeling down and send love and healing to you. I sense a female elder Spirit Guide around you whispering the words 'It was not meant to be' which I know may not bring much comfort to you at this time but I also sensed it as she spoke the words.  I can't help but feel you were being protected in some way and that perhaps there was important information regarding this person that you were not aware of.  I doubt that it will continue but if you have the opportunity to do so, I would proceed with caution.  There is someone else for you who is an absolutely perfect match for you, they may be involved in some sort of healing area in their profession or lifestyle. This is not far away and Spirits suggestion is to be kind to yourself at this time and prepare for the new. You are stronger than you realise.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 

  www.lizwintermedium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment